Top 8 Restaurants to Check Out in British Virgin Islands
Before you check out the list of the best food places in British Virgin Islands, you might consider having meals on your BVI sailing charter. This is because all crewed charter yachts offer a chef that can prepare food according to your specific taste and preferences.
Although most people feel that they can save some extra bucks by enjoying the top class food offered on their BVI sailing charter, the Island does have some amazing restaurants that are worth giving a chance.
Following is a list of top 8 restaurants in British Virgin Islands that are a must see during your visit to the magical land in your crewed charter yacht.
- Soggy Dollar Bar in Jost Van Dyke is a one-of-a-kind bar, unique to the entire British Virgin Islands. Since there is no road to take you there, guests are required to swim their way to get to the bar. It offers a perfect spot for lunch on the beach and a variety of drinks to complement.
- Cow Wreck is the best restaurant in Anegada which specializes in serving lobster, conch, fish, steak, ribs and chicken sizzled on a grill fueled by local wood. They have an exquisite bar that offers everything from wreck punch and painkiller to banana, mango and strawberry Daiquiri.
- The Sugar Mill Restaurant in Tortola is a great place to visit on your BVI sailing charter trip. It offers dishes in Western-Indian tastes as well as those with Californian-Asian flavors.
- If you are visiting Virgin Gorda on a crewed charter yacht, going to Biras Creek Resort is a must do. Besides their top class food, they offer several beach activities and privacy that some visitors seek.
- In Jost Van Dyke, Foxy’s is an excellent place to have a Western Indian style lunch or dinner while you enjoy the island’s great music and spectacular night life.
- Anegada Reef Hotel is the second best hotel in Anegada that offers a feast not just for the tummy but for your eyes as well. The tables are set out on the beach itself, and you can enjoy your dinner under the star lit sky accompanied by candle lights.
- BananaKeet Café is a great place in Tortola, if you want to enjoy the beautiful sun set while you eat their outstanding food and enjoy their good service.
- Jost Van Dyke has another great hang out place by the name of Ivan’s Stress Free Bar. As the name suggests, this bar offers a chill and tranquil atmosphere allowing you to lay back and relax.
← Back To The Blog